emPower Anti Sexual Harassment Training
City / State based policies, guidelines and mandates
Auto assigned training with scheduled reminders
Interactive training for Employees and Employers
Integrated Forms, Policies and File Sharing
Automated notifications and updates
Organizational and Team-wise compliance reports
Learning that Sticks
20-30 min courses with narration
Web, Mobile, Tablet and Kiosk friendly
Based on Adult Learning Principles
Interactive (NOT boring ppts, text or videos)
Available in multiple languages
Globally compatible (SCORM 1.2, xAPI, AICC)
Contains real life scenarios and use cases
Includes Quiz and Personalized Certificate
Interactive Training that includes:
- An explanation of sexual harassment consistent with guidance issued by the Department of Labor in consultation with the Division of Human Rights.
- Examples of conduct that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment.
- Information concerning the federal and state statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment and remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- Information concerning employees’ rights of redress and all available forums for adjudicating complaints.
- Information addressing conduct by supervisors and any additional responsibilities for such supervisors.